Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hmmmm, not sure about this

Ok, this is my FIRST blog EVER. I'm not so sure if I can keep this up but it's worth a shot. Not too much is going on in my little world. Other than the kiddos, work and church, there's not much time left for anything else. I live in McKinney and I will be moving to Allen (about 4 miles south towards Dallas) to like a resort almost, or that's what I'm telling myself it is. My little getaway.
I'm still an office manager at an attorney's office in Dallas and everyday I love my job even more. It's always something new and interesting and just fun. I work for two of the most wonderful people. Truly an honor.
I also spend a lot of time hanging out with or talking to brother A.J. I truly do not know what I would do without him. He talks to me through my laughter (mostly) and my tears (getting fewer). It is such an honor to be his sister and I'm glad I'm his only one b/c I don't think I could share him. That's me and my life. It is what it is. I'll try to keep this updated and I hope to stay updated with everyone.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I am soo glad you joined the "blog world"

The Burks Bunch said...

LOVE IT! We are blogging together! CUTE!!! When are you coming here??? You have got to meet my new addition! Love you! Cameron

Hilary said...

Yah!!! Welcome! Miss you!